C. Conditions of Use
- User Conduct: You are solely responsible for all Campaign descriptions, comments, videos, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“content“) that you upload, post, publish or display (hereinafter, “upload“) or transmit or otherwise use via the Services. The following are examples of the kind of content and/or use that is illegal or prohibited by GotAED. However, this list is not exhaustive and GotAED reserves the right to investigate anyone by engaging public and private organizations, including, but not limited to collection agents, private investigators, and local, state, federal and applicable international agencies, and take appropriate action against anyone who, in GotAED’s sole discretion, violates any of the terms or spirit of these Terms of Service (or the principles described in our preamble hereto), including, without limitation, removing the offending content, suspending or terminating the account of such violators, stopping payments to any such Campaign, freezing or placing a hold on donated funds when GotAED reasonably believes it to be required by applicable law, and reporting you to law enforcement authorities or otherwise taking appropriate legal action.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree to not use the Services to:
a. Establish or contribute to any Campaign with the implicit or express purpose relating to any of the following:
- Any activity that violates any law or governmental regulation;
- Content or campaigns that are fraudulent, misleading, inaccurate, dishonest, impossible or imitating any other person or fundraising campaign (whether on the Platform or not);
- Illegal drugs, narcotics, steroids, controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety or any related paraphernalia;
- Knives, explosives, ammunition, firearms, or other weaponry or accessories;
- Annuities, investments, equity or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or similar transactions, money service businesses (including currency exchanges, check cashing or the like), debt collection or crypto-currencies;
- Gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, fantasy sports, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill or chance (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) or sweepstakes;
- The promotion of hate, violence, harassment, discrimination, terrorism, or intolerance of any kind relating to race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender or gender identity, or serious disabilities or diseases;
- Activities with, in, or involving countries, regions, governments, persons, or entities that are subject to U.S. and other economic sanctions under applicable law, unless such activities are expressly authorized by the appropriate governmental authority;
- Ransom, human trafficking or exploitation;
- Pornography or other sexual content;
- Offensive, graphic, perverse or sensitive content;
- The defense or support of anyone alleged to be involved in criminal activity;
- Offering monetary rewards, including gift cards;
- Transactions for the sale of items before the seller has control or possession of the item;
- Collection of payments on behalf of merchants by payment processors or otherwise; or
- Credit repair or debt settlement services.
b. Transmit or otherwise upload any content that (i) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (ii) you do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iv) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (v) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “contests,” “sweepstakes,” or any other form of solicitation; or (vi) in the sole judgment of GotAED, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services, or which may expose GotAED or its users to any harm or liability of any type; or
c. Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services; or
d. Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Services by electronic or other means.
3. Donations: Donations shall be made through PayPal and/or Stripe. You agree that all Donation payments are final and will not be refunded unless GotAED, in its sole discretion, agrees to issue a refund. Donors may have the option to contribute recurring period Donations, and in electing to contribute on a recurring basis.
4. Fees: GotAED retains a nominal fee from successful campaigns to operate this site.
5. Withdrawing Donations from a Campaign: You, as a Campaign Organizer (or, as applicable, the beneficiary designated by the Campaign), may not withdraw Donations to your Campaign.
D. Intellectual Property Rights
Services Content, Software and Trademarks: You acknowledge and agree that the Services may contain content or features (“Services Content“) that are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by GotAED, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute