BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU HAVE READ THE AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND THE AGREEMENT.
You should review this Agreement each time you access our Website. GotAED reserves the right to modify the Terms of Service at any time and will publish notice of any such modifications on-line at this site. By continuing to access a site after notice of such modifications has been published, you signify your agreement to be bound by them.
GotAED, Inc. provides its services (described below) to you through its website (the “Platform“) and related services (collectively, such services, including any new features and applications, and the Platform, the “Services“), subject to the following Terms of Service (as amended from time to time, the “Terms of Service“).
A. Access and Use of the Services
- Services Description: The Services are offered as a platform to users of the Services, which may include Campaign Organizers and Donors (each defined herein) and other registered users of the Services (which may include users who simply “like” Campaigns or otherwise interact with the Platform or Services). Among other features, the Services are designed to allow a user (a “Campaign Organizer“) to post a fundraising campaign (“Campaign“) to the Platform to accept monetary donations (“Donations“) from those wishing to contribute funds to the Campaign (“Donors“). For purposes hereof, the term “Campaign Organizer” shall also be deemed to include any individual(s) designated as a beneficiary of a Campaign.
There are no fees to set up a Campaign, and GotAED does not collect any fees from donations.
- Campaign Structure: Campaigns will be created for the purpose of obtaining an Automated External Defibrillator (“AED”) device and shall remain active for three (3) months during which time Donations can be received towards the Campaign goal (“Campaign Goal”). When a Donor makes a Donation to a Campaign, he/she will be debited immediately, and will receive an automated email acknowledging the tax deductible donation. After three (3) months, GotAED will terminate the Campaign regardless of whether or not the Campaign Goal has been achieved.
- Complete Campaign: When a Campaign Goal is reached, (“Complete Campaign”) the donations made to the Complete Campaign will be used to provide an AED device to the Complete Campaign. The AED device will be provided by a third-party AED distributor (“Distributor”). GotAED does not distribute AED devices and does not collect any fees or monies from the Campaign or the Distributor.
- IncompleteCampaign: If the Campaign Goal is not reached (“Incomplete Campaign”), donations made to the Incomplete Campaign will be combined with donations made to other Incomplete Campaigns to provide an AED device, at random, to an one or more Incomplete Campaign(s). This will happen once a year and the number of AED devices provided will depend on available donations.
B. Services are a Platform.
- The Services are a Platform: We are not a Broker, Financial Institution, or Creditor. The Services are an administrative platform only. GotAED facilitates the Donation transaction between Campaign Organizers and Donors, but is not a party to any agreement between a Campaign Organizer and a Donor. GotAED is not a broker, agent, financial institution, creditor or insurer for any user. GotAED has no control over the conduct of, or any information provided by, a Campaign Organizer, and GotAED hereby disclaims all liability in this regard to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- No Guarantee: GotAED does not guarantee that a Campaign will obtain a certain amount of Donations or any Donations at all. We do not personally endorse any Campaign, or Campaign Organizer and we make no guarantee, explicit or implied, that any information provided through the Services by a user is accurate. We expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for the success of any Campaign. You, as a Donor, must make the final determination as to the value and appropriateness of contributing to any Campaign, or Campaign Organizer.
- Campaign Organizer Warranties: You, as a Campaign Organizer, represent, warrant, and covenant that (i) all information you provide in connection with a Campaign is accurate, complete, and not otherwise designed to mislead, defraud, or deceive any user; (ii) you will comply with your jurisdiction’s applicable laws and regulations when you solicit funds, particularly, but not limited to, laws relating to your marketing and solicitation for your project; and (iii) to the extent you share with us any personal data of any third party for any purpose, including the names, email addresses and phone numbers of your personal contacts, you have the authority (including any necessary consents), as required under applicable law, to provide us with such personal data and allow us to use such personal data for the purposes for which you shared it with us.
You authorize GotAED, and GotAED reserves the right to, provide information relating to your Campaign with donors and beneficiaries of your Campaign, and with law enforcement or to assist in any investigation.
- Taxes: It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the Donations you receive through your use of the Services. It is solely your responsibility to assess, collect, report or remit the correct tax, if any, to the appropriate tax authority.
- Member Account, Password and Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, if any, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify GotAED of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you sign out from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Services. GotAED will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- Modifications to Services: GotAED reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof). We will endeavor to give you notice of any such modification, suspension or discontinuance. You agree that, to the extent permitted by law, GotAED will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- General Practices Regarding Use and Storage: You acknowledge that GotAED may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Services, including without limitation the maximum period of time that data or other content will be retained by the Services and the maximum storage space that will be allotted on GotAED’s servers on your behalf. You agree that GotAED has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained or uploaded by the Services. You acknowledge that GotAED reserves the right to terminate accounts or Campaigns that are inactive for an extended period of time, provided that GotAED will use its commercially reasonable efforts to provide a Campaign Organizer with reasonable notice before terminating an inactive Campaign having a positive balance of Donations. You further acknowledge that GotAED reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion. We will endeavor to give you notice of any such change where required by applicable law.
C. Conditions of Use
- User Conduct: You are solely responsible for all Campaign descriptions, comments, videos, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“content“) that you upload, post, publish or display (hereinafter, “upload“) or transmit or otherwise use via the Services. The following are examples of the kind of content and/or use that is illegal or prohibited by GotAED. However, this list is not exhaustive and GotAED reserves the right to investigate anyone by engaging public and private organizations, including, but not limited to collection agents, private investigators, and local, state, federal and applicable international agencies, and take appropriate action against anyone who, in GotAED’s sole discretion, violates any of the terms or spirit of these Terms of Service (or the principles described in our preamble hereto), including, without limitation, removing the offending content, suspending or terminating the account of such violators, stopping payments to any such Campaign, freezing or placing a hold on donated funds when GotAED reasonably believes it to be required by applicable law, and reporting you to law enforcement authorities or otherwise taking appropriate legal action.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree to not use the Services to:
a. Establish or contribute to any Campaign with the implicit or express purpose relating to any of the following:
- Any activity that violates any law or governmental regulation;
- Content or campaigns that are fraudulent, misleading, inaccurate, dishonest, impossible or imitating any other person or fundraising campaign (whether on the Platform or not);
- Illegal drugs, narcotics, steroids, controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety or any related paraphernalia;
- Knives, explosives, ammunition, firearms, or other weaponry or accessories;
- Annuities, investments, equity or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or similar transactions, money service businesses (including currency exchanges, check cashing or the like), debt collection or crypto-currencies;
- Gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, fantasy sports, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill or chance (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) or sweepstakes;
- The promotion of hate, violence, harassment, discrimination, terrorism, or intolerance of any kind relating to race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender or gender identity, or serious disabilities or diseases;
- Activities with, in, or involving countries, regions, governments, persons, or entities that are subject to U.S. and other economic sanctions under applicable law, unless such activities are expressly authorized by the appropriate governmental authority;
- Ransom, human trafficking or exploitation;
- Pornography or other sexual content;
- Offensive, graphic, perverse or sensitive content;
- The defense or support of anyone alleged to be involved in criminal activity;
- Offering monetary rewards, including gift cards;
- Transactions for the sale of items before the seller has control or possession of the item;
- Collection of payments on behalf of merchants by payment processors or otherwise; or
- Credit repair or debt settlement services.
b. Transmit or otherwise upload any content that (i) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (ii) you do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iv) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (v) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “contests,” “sweepstakes,” or any other form of solicitation; or (vi) in the sole judgment of GotAED, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services, or which may expose GotAED or its users to any harm or liability of any type; or
c. Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services; or
d. Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Services by electronic or other means.
3. Donations: Donations shall be made through PayPal. You agree that all Donation payments are final and will not be refunded unless GotAED, in its sole discretion, agrees to issue a refund. Donors may have the option to contribute recurring period Donations, and in electing to contribute on a recurring basis.
4. Fees: GotAED does not charge fees. It is funded solely by third party contributions.
5. Withdrawing Donations from a Campaign: You, as a Campaign Organizer (or, as applicable, the beneficiary designated by the Campaign), may not withdraw Donations to your Campaign.
D. Intellectual Property Rights
Services Content, Software and Trademarks: You acknowledge and agree that the Services may contain content or features (“Services Content
“) that are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by GotAED, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Services or the Services Content, in whole or in part, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally upload to the Services. In connection with your use of the Services you will not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. If you are blocked by GotAED from accessing the Services (including by blocking your IP address), you agree not to implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address). Any use of the Services or the Services Content other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited. The technology and software underlying the Services or distributed in connection therewith are the property of GotAED, our affiliates and our partners (the “Software”). You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by GotAED.
The GotAED name and logos are trademarks and service marks of GotAED (collectively the “GotAED Trademarks
“). Other company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed via the Services may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners, who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to GotAED. Nothing in these Terms of Service or the Services should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of GotAED Trademarks displayed on the Services, without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of GotAED Trademarks will inure to our exclusive benefit.
- Third-Party Material: Under no circumstances will GotAED be liable in any way for any content or materials of any third parties (including users and Campaign Organizers), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content. You acknowledge that GotAED does not pre-screen content, but that GotAED and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, GotAED and its designees will have the right to remove any content that violates these Terms of Service or is deemed by GotAED, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable.
- User Content Transmitted Through the Services: With respect to the content, photos, videos, images, trademarks, logos, brands or other materials you upload or post through the Services or share with other users or recipients (collectively, “User Content“), you represent and warrant that you own all right, title and interest in and to, or otherwise have all necessary rights and consents to (and to allow others to) fully exploit, such User Content, including, without limitation, as it concerns all copyrights, trademark rights and rights of publicity or privacy related thereto. By uploading any User Content you hereby grant and will grant GotAED and its affiliated companies a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable license to copy, display, upload, perform, distribute, store, modify and otherwise use your User Content in connection with the operation of the Services or the promotion, advertising or marketing thereof, in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed. Without limiting the foregoing, if any User Content contains your name, image or likeness, you hereby release and hold harmless GotAED and its contractors and employees, from (i) all claims for invasion of privacy, publicity or libel, (ii) any liability or other claims by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or other use or exploitation of your name, image or likeness, and (iii) any liability for claims made by you (or any successor to any claim you might bring) in connection with your User Content, name, image or likeness. You waive any right to inspect or approve any intermediary version(s) or finished version(s) of the results of the use of your User Content (including your name, image or likeness). Further, if any person (other than you) appears in your User Content, you represent and warrant that you have secured all necessary licenses, waivers and releases from such person(s) for the benefit of GotAED in a manner fully consistent with the licenses, waivers and releases set forth above. You further acknowledge that your participation in the Services and submission of User Content is voluntary and that you will not receive financial compensation of any type associated with the licenses, waivers, and releases set forth herein (or GotAED’s exploitation thereof), and that the sole consideration for subject matter of this agreement is the opportunity to use the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Services (“Submissions“), provided by you to GotAED are non-confidential and GotAED will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You acknowledge and agree that GotAED may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of GotAED, its users or the public.
E. Copyright Complaints
GotAED respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify GotAED of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
GotAED will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA“) and other applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to GotAED at email@example.com. (Subject line: “DMCA Takedown Request”). You may also contact us by mail or facsimile at:
PO Box 61
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Services, with enough detail that we may find it on the Services;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Counter-Notice: If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to upload and use the content in your User Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to GotAED at the same address:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, GotAED will send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party, informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
Repeat Infringer Policy: In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, GotAED has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at GotAED’s sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. GotAED may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Services and/or terminate the memberships of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
F. Third Party Websites/Services
The Services may provide or facilitate, or third parties may provide, links or other access to other sites, services and resources on the Internet. GotAED has no control over such sites, services and resources and GotAED is not responsible for and does not endorse such sites, services and resources. You further acknowledge and agree that GotAED will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, events, goods or services available on or through any such site, service or resource. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the Services are between you and the third party, and you agree that GotAED is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.
G. AED Devices and Disclaimer of Warranties
GotAED does not manufacture, sell, or distribute AED devices.
Any AED device provided to a Campaign Organizer shall be provided directly by the Distributors and GotAED disclaims ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE AED DEVICES, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING BY COURSE OF DEALING OR CUSTOM OF TRADE.
H. Indemnity and Release
You agree to release, indemnify on demand and hold GotAEDand its affiliates and their officers, employees, directors and agents harmless from any from any and all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs, awards, fines, damages, rights, claims, actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of or relating to your use of the Services, any Donation or Campaign, any User Content, your connection to the Services, your violation of these Terms of Service or your violation of any rights of another. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” If you are a resident of another jurisdiction—in or outside of the United States—you waive any comparable statute or doctrine.
I. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. GotAED DOES NOT MAKE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, REGARDING OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING BY COURSE OF DEALING OR CUSTOM OF TRADE. GotAED MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT ANY MATERIAL, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES DISPLAYED ON OR OFFERED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, APPROPRIATE, RELIABLE, OR TIMELY. GotAED ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, FREE OF VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODE, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR OTHERWISE WILL BE SECURE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU..
J. Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER GotAED NOR ITS AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY (A) INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, (B) DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, (C) DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, (D) DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, (E) LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, OR (F) OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF GotAED HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL GotAED’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES (INCLUDING CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STATUTORY LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT COLLECTED BY GotAED FOR YOUR CAMPAIGN, OR, IF GREATER, ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICES.
K. Dispute Resolution, Applicable Law and Venue.
GotAED intends to resolve any and all disputes that may arise between it and its Website users in a cost-effective and non-disruptive manner, preferably without the time and expense of litigation. Toward this end, you agree to the following dispute resolution procedure:If you are unable to resolve any dispute in the ordinary course of business, you shall send a written notice to GotAED in which you outline the issues in dispute, enclose any relevant documents, and state the requested relief. GotAED shall respond within ten (10) business days with identical information from its perspective. You and a representative of GotAED shall meet or communicate electronically within ten (10) business days of the delivery of the response, and as often as you and GotAED mutually deem necessary or desirable thereafter, in an attempt to resolve the matter. If, within sixty (60) days of the first communication, you and GotAED fail to resolve the matter, you may then proceed to litigation in the forum described below.
Any dispute that is not cured or resolved amicably shall be submitted to mediation if a Party has a good faith belief that the Dispute is continuing before a mutually agreed mediator in Philadelphia, PA; and, if mediation is unsuccessful, then the Dispute shall be submitted to binding arbitration before a mutually agreed arbitrator, under the auspices of the American Arbitrations Association in Philadelphia, PA.
You agree that GotAED, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or use of the Services and remove and discard any content within the Services under reasonable circumstances, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if GotAED believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of Services, may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services under any provision of these Terms of Service may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that GotAED may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Services where such deactivation or deletion is permitted under these Terms of Service. Further, you agree that GotAED will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Services.M. User Disputes
You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with any other user in connection with the Services and GotAED will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. GotAED reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the Services.N. General
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and GotAED and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and GotAED with respect to the Services. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or third-party services, third-party content or third-party software. These Terms of Service will be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The failure of GotAED to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be (or are otherwise) invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms of Service remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services or these Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. You may not assign these Terms of Service without the prior written consent of GotAED, but GotAED may assign or transfer these Terms of Service, in whole or in part, without restriction. If we fail to enforce any of our rights, that does not result in a waiver of that right. The section titles in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Services may also provide notices to you of changes to these Terms of Service or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices generally on the Platform.